Monday, 28 April 2014


We are very honoured to have been chosen by Time for Tots magazine to benefit from their organised Big Toddle this year at Wicksteed Park on Friday 27th June. The Big Toddle is a short sponsored walk for the under 5's with 75% of the event money raised going to Barnados and the remaining 25% going to Alfe's Cause. For more information or to register please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment